PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
Hundreds of iris signs provide valuable insights into your inherited health. Learn more about your genetic make-up, constitution and even your personality traits.
An Iridology consultation is for you if:
- You want to know more about your energetic constitution and genetically inherited health “blueprint”
- You want to take a deeper dive into the root cause of your current health issues
- You’ve tried clinical testing procedures but are still in the dark as to the real cause of your symptoms
- You want to promote the health of future generations of your family by breaking the cycle of inherited disease
- You’re looking for an inexpensive way to determine your risk factors for any particular disease
- You want to see your eyes up close!
WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
An Iridology assessment lasts approximately one hour. During this time I’ll use an iriscope to take a detailed photograph of your eyes. The most up to date iridology maps and charts are then used to assess colour, fibre formation and any other signs and markings that make up your unique health picture. Taking a photo is a quick and simple procedure, and is completely non-invasive.*
*Please note that it may not be possible to conduct an Iridology session if you suffer from migraines, are very light sensitive, wear contact lenses, or have a contagious or serious eye condition.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Iridology sessions are priced at £60. The cost includes digital photographs of your iris.
For an additional £25 there is also the option to receive an individual report providing details of your unique type, along with appropriate lifestyle advice to balance your constitution. Herbs for your individual constitution can also be prescribed for an additional fee.