Elderberry shrub contains:
- Apple Cider Vinegar sourced from the award winning Artisan Vinegar Company. Brewed deep underground in an old nuclear bunker, this live, unpasteurised vinegar is crafted from locally grown, Cornish apples and matured in traditional oak barrels.
- Elderberries, bee pollen, ginger and star anise. All of these ingredients have been traditionally used to support the optimal functioning of the immune system.
Elderberries have long been studied for their anti-viral properties and immune enhancing effects. They contain vitamins A, B and C, and anti-oxidants which can help to protect cells from damage. The special combination of herbs works together synergistically to deliver powerful and delicious immune support for a run down system. This jammy and more-ish elixir is the perfect example of “food as medicine.”
I adore digestive shrubs because they:
- help stimulate digestive juices though their bitter quality, while at the same time, lower cravings for sugary foods.
- are infused with herbs and spices that can reduce gas and bloating, soothe the digestive tract, relax intestinal muscles and help to calm inflammation.
- maintain and nourish the gut microbiome, support the immune system and make certain nutrients easier to absorb
- are refreshing at all times of the year. In the warmer months they quench thirst when combined with hydrating beverages. During winter, the antimicrobial herbs and spices help to combat coughs and colds.
Elderberry shrub is gorgeous drizzled over salads or roast vegetables. It can also be added to warm lemonade to help soothe sore throats. For an additional boost, add a couple of drops of warming Chilli pepper pick me up.
In line with my environmental policy, elderberry shrub is packaged in a reusable glass bottle that can easily be sterilised and refilled or recycled. A refill service is available on request for local pick up orders.
One teaspoon (5 ml) twice daily. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Not suitable for use with children under 6. Children over 6 should take half the adult dose. Avoid in pregnancy or if breastfeeding.
*Please note that this product is not suitable for pregnant ladies or nursing mothers.
*Although this product does not contain nuts, it is manufactured in a kitchen where nuts are handled.
If you are unwell, have health concerns or an ongoing illness and are concerned about the suitability of this product, please send an email to email@example.com before you make a purchase. There can be interactions between herbs, food supplements, certain medicines and even some foods. If you are currently taking any medications for a health condition, or are you are unsure if there may be a risk of interaction with anything else you are taking, please check with your GP before taking this herbal remedy.