Make your own herbal shrubs and syrups to be used as a base for heirloom recipes and botanical long drinks.
During this hands-on workshop, we’ll immerse ourselves in:
- The history of drinking vinegar as a health elixir
- How to use vinegar to preserve and extract herbal ingredients
- Exploring tried and trusted methods for making non-alcoholic herbal punch from a range of edible flowers, berries and plants
- Choosing herbal pairings that work for both flavour and health
- Gathering, bottling and storing your botanical creations
We’ll be making:
- Haymakers punch (also known as an herbal shrub or switchel) from seasonal berries
- A seasonal herbal syrup to use as the base for mocktails and sophisticated sodas
All participants will leave with a bundle of downloadable resources and recipes, so you can continue to experiment with your own blends at home.
Full details about the event location and what to expect will be forwarded to participants upon booking. If you have any questions at all about the course content, please don’t hesitate to drop me a line at email@example.com
All sensible hygiene measures have been put in place to ensure the safety and comfort of everyone participating. Please see the terms of service page for information about our cancellations and refunds policy before making your booking.