There are over 200 signs that identify your iris as uniquely yours. This practical Iridology workshop will teach you how to spot the most common iris signs and what they mean for your health.
This short practical course is ideal for:
- Health practitioners of all disciplines who are looking to understand their clients on a deeper, more intuitive level
- Anyone interested in learning more about their own, or their family’s genetic health
This practical Iridology course will show you how to identify the basic details of a person’s constitution, genetic make-up, and even their personality traits. You will learn:
- How to read the iris to gain an understanding of your unique constitutional type
- How to identify individual strengths and weaknesses from eye colour and fibre structure
- How to recognize the most common iris signs and what they mean
- How to read an iris chart
- How to use an iriscope and iridology torch to examine the eyes in detail
- How to put this into practice to provide useful lifestyle advice.
Why is Iridology useful?
You can learn a great deal about your health, personal characteristics and unique make-up with only a small amount of information and without the need for long consultations or expensive testing procedures.
Iridology can help to promote the health of future generations by showing you how to break the cycle of inherited disease.
Understanding your individual strengths and weaknesses can offer a sort of “early warning system” which allows you to make simple lifestyle changes which could prevent ill health from happening in the first place.